The BCS AutoBOX is capable of automatically changing styles and sizes, reducing the need for tooling and manual set ups. Using Quick Set UP technology and touch activated screens, the box style and size are easily entered and stored so that we may create a multitude of boxes with little setup time and no expensive cuttings dies to purchase. The versatile AutoBOX runs different thicknesses of corrugated with ease, from E-Flute to Triple Wall using a fraction of the energy traditional box making machines use, saving you further production costs.
Features of the AutoBOX include:
- Capable of running small to large quantities.
- Produces one or five panel folders (OPF's or FPF's) without tooling.
- Has 2 sections for 8x8 cutting die attachments.
- Capable of continuous printing through the carton.
- Produces multiple partitions from one blank with 3/8" slot.