Cumberland recently added a new jumbo flexo folder gluer to our current production equipment making us one of the few companies in the middle and east Tennessee area to have the Emba McKinley Jumbo. This exceptional box-making machine creates straight, precise, 2 color printing with correctly slotted and die cut sheets that can be folded and glued to produce high quality boxes.
The Emba McKinley comes equipped with the following features:
- Precision Pre-feeder – Alliance brand that increases production speeds
- Quality Printing – Advanced continuous vacuum transfer and servo-positioned harmonic compensators allow for extremely close print registration; reverse angle doctor blade and 250 line screen ceramic anilox rolls give sharp graphic results
- Heavy Duty Slotting Section – Jumbo, single, and multi-wall (including triple wall) bulk containers and pallet-size shippers
- Massive 30 ton slotting section allows for different calipers of corrugated board from B flute to triple wall
- Slotting is crisp and exact–gap variations are eliminated
- Efficient, high-level performance with consistent quality