Cumberland Container strives to provide the best packaging experience for its customers. With over 44 years of experience and a company culture that emphasizes customer service, Cumberland can provide corrugated boxes and displays for almost any business. We continue to expand and improve so that we can provide the best designs and fastest turnarounds on orders at competitive prices.
Cumberland’s services include:
- Production – We have a full series of die cutters and flexo folder gluers that can cut, print, fold and bind boxes from small sizes to jumbo boxes.
- Money Saving Options – Corrugated packaging is extremely versatile and strong. Our sales personnel, in conjunction with the design team, can analyze your packaging and shipping needs and come up with the most cost-efficient solution.
- Just in Time Delivery – Our two to three-day turnaround is one of the most efficient in the business and, for special express orders, we have next day delivery.
- Design – Our experienced design department will customize a design for your packaging needs. They are also experts at designing point of sales displays that help promote your product. We have a proven track record of having assisted hundreds of customers develop new and innovative packaging solutions.
- Delivery – Cumberland has invested in a fleet of trucks to ensure that your delivery arrives on time and to allow for flexibility for special deliveries.
- Warehousing – For those companies that require warehousing our 100,000 square feet of sprinkled space can provide the security of having plenty of supply ready to be shipped. If your company utilizes a Just in Time (JIT) program, Cumberland can hold your order on a term-basis until you notify us you are ready for your shipment.
- Assembly – For more complex packaging needs, our assembly department can assemble your boxes, adding additional supports, special pallets, foam inserts, and labels to save you time and money.
Keys to Growth
- Emphasis always on quality, service, and competitiveness
- Retention of experienced people and increased engineering, quality, and production personnel
- New manufacturing machinery for expanded capacities
- Capital improvements to main facility in Monterey, TN
- Provide just in time deliveries as requested by customers
- Provide logistical facilities and services for customers
- Positioning and partnering with suppliers and competitors to improve service to customers and increase business
- Manufacturing finished products for other packaging companies
- Implementing preventative maintenance programs
- Obtaining AIB “Superior”
- Certification in 2007
- ISO compliant