Cumberland Container began production with simple beginnings in July 1969 in Monterey, Tennessee’s Industrial Zone. With only 3 acres of land, a 6,000 sq. ft. facility, a small amount of used equipment, and five employees, the company began producing boxes with the primary goal to supply local industries with
corrugated packaging. After four decades of growth, Cumberland now has 20 acres of land; 250,000 sq. ft. of sprinkled facilities for production and warehouse; a vast array of machinery; and 75 employees still committed to providing excellence in packaging for the Tennessee, Southern and Middle Kentucky, Northern Georgia and Northern Alabama area. Over that same period, we have gained experience and understanding in order to better anticipate our customers’ needs.
Cumberland has a successful track record over 45 years and continues to focus on the future to find better and more efficient ways to service its customers.
We attribute our growth primarily to two factors:
Our relentless emphasis on quality – We simply will not compromise standards. The products you order will be built and delivered to your standards. While many companies say this, we “practice it.”
Our complete attention to customer service – Everyone at Cumberland Container – from the sales personnel and customer service reps that take the orders, to the team that manufactures and assembles, to the person delivering – is attuned and responsive to your requirements. We provide our customers with the best possible packaging solutions.
Invalid Displayed Gallery
- To build quality into every package we make
- To follow your packaging specifications and needs
- To recommend alternatives to enhance efficiencies and save money
- To work with customers developing packaging designs tailored to their needs
- To provide competitive pricing
- To deliver your packages on time
- To meet and exceed our customer’s packaging challenges and standards
- To be a good employer and a welcomed corporate citizen
- New corporate offices for increased efficiency
- High tech design studio with state of the art Kongsberg XL 46 CAD Sample Fabrication, Xante Digital Printer, art equipment and experienced designers
- Expanded regional delivery areas to include all parts of Tennessee, North Georgia, North Alabama, and Southern and Middle Kentucky
- Multiple locations for warehousing and logistics in Monterey, Tennessee to improve service
- Additional, expanded modern 62,000 square foot sprinkled warehouse space and new fulfillment/assembly area
- New IT equipment, Amtech production management software, Top Gun inventory scanning system and Customer Portal access.
- New production equipment including Bobst Folder Gluer and McKinley/Emba 2/Color, 66” X 190” Flexo Folder Gluer